Samstag, 11. Juni 2022

Preparing for Ford Y & C Club Tour 2022

 Today I got my passport for traveling to the UK. As long as the UK was part of the EU, travelling to the UK was easy. But now you need other documents than before. Strange world, but let see how it goes.

Ferry and  B&B for first and last stay in the UK are booked now, a long my stay at the Farmhouse in Fincham.

Preparation of my F1 is ongoing. The lubrication job is done. Now it is time for spare parts  assemble. I hope that I doesn't need them. But it is better to be prepared than forgot something.

Spare parts list:

  • Spark plugs
  • Head gasket
  • Fuel pump
  • Various gaskets
  • Drive belt
  • Bulbs
  • Oil
  • Spare tire
  • Jerry can
Tools needed:
  • Complete tool box
  • Battery booster cable
  • Jack



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Final end of tour

 I‘m safely arrived at home and I‘m read to get cleaned, repair of. Exhaust and ready for the Slingshot intake.