Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2022

Preparing for Ford Y & C Register Club Tour 2022

The Ford Y&C Register had organized this tour after the 2021 and 2020 club tours had been canceled due to COVID 19.  The tour starts at Fincham/UK in 10 days. 

Again I was asked by my fellow club members in the UK if I would come with my 1933 Ford Model Y Cairn Drophead Coupe.


 And again I have to say that I don't have a modern tow car or a car trailer to haul it al the way from Germany to the UK. Although I have a tow car but it is a 1952 Ford F1, but I wouldn't haul a classic car with another classic car. If my F1 had a break down wile travilng to the UK I'm stuck with two classic cars and can't attend the tour. 

But on the other hand why should I drive with a boring (un case of age)  Ford Fiesta ST or should I use my F1. Currently I'm preparing my F1 for a longer journey, may be I use it.  


I had installed a new tires and new power brake booster along with new brakes. I also had installed new bushings at the front springs hangers and shakles. Next will a lubrication check. 


To be continued .......

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Final end of tour

 I‘m safely arrived at home and I‘m read to get cleaned, repair of. Exhaust and ready for the Slingshot intake.